Terms of Service
Terms: By accessing the website at http://www.myorganizedlifebox.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service and all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Use Licence: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the My Organized Life Box website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by My Organized Life Box at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Disclaimer: The materials on the My Organized Life Box website are provided on an “as is” basis. My Organized Life Box makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, My Organized Life Box does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Limitations: In no event shall My Organized Life Box or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the My Organized Life Box website, even if My Organized Life Box or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials: The materials appearing on the My Organized Life Box website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. My Organized Life Box does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. My Organized Life Box may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
Links: The My Organized Life Box website may link to other websites. My Organized Life Box has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by My Organized Life Box of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Modifications: My Organized Life Box website may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
January 18, 2020